Click here to Get Google Ads Free

Friday, October 17, 2008

Recover From Break Up, An Analysis of the Song "My Immortal"

this article continues from the previous article about recover from a break up. as i mentioned in that article, you should stop listenin to any music that reminds you about him/her. i used to do this untill i realize, listening to negative music would never help me recover.you want to know why?? here i choose this song to review,to make you understand it more. Personally, “My Immortal”, one of Evanescence's tracks, is one of my personal favorites, however before listening to my immortal or similar songs you should first prepare yourself so as not to be programmed or affected by its lyrics, otherwise, the ideas you recieve from that song will turn into beliefs that may impact your ability to recover from break-ups. The following are select lines taken from the song’s lyrics with an interpretation of the negative messages each one contains:

I am so tired of being here
( I am really feeling bad)

Because your presence still lingers here and it won’t leave me alone
( I will never be able to forget about you)

These wounds won’t seem to heal; this pain is just too real
( this pain will never go away because it’s too real)

There is just too much that time cannot erase
(Whatever happens I will never be able to forget about you because of
all of these good memories we had together)

I have tried so hard to tell myself that you are gone but though you are still with me
(I have already tried, but I failed, I will never be able to help myself)
(In summary: there is no hope, I will suffer, I will feel pain, you will never come back and I will stay broken forever)

These five very powerful negative messages are repeated three times throughout the song! If you like this song as I do, and if you hear it several times a day then you will be receiving loads of negative programming every day. These messages will affect how your mind deals with break-ups and so the next time you're broken-hearted, you will take ages to recover if at all.
By both, listening to songs like these, and trying to recover from a bad relationship you will find conflicting emotions within yourself, something that hardly helps you to recover.

You must understand the dangers behind these messages and carefully select the songs you listen to. Doing so will enable you to avoid any song negatively affecting your life without even you knowing it. keep listenin to song such as this, actually makes you feel more sad, hard to recover from break up, cant forget someone that hurt you tho' you really wanted to forget him/her. to recover faster, stop it and listen to music that gives you more spirit or encourage you to start a new life. i believe so, so wat do you think?

No comments:

Webmasters, make money displaying Oxado contextual ads!
 
ss_blog_claim=c71c2d8615750b8ad5b903477eb76dc4